By Bertil Aronsson, Torsten Lundström, Ingvar Engström (auth.), Fred W. Vahldiek, Stanley A. Mersol (eds.)
Read or Download Anisotropy in Single-Crystal Refractory Compounds: Proceedings of an International Symposium on Anisotropy in Single-Crystal Refractory Compounds, held on June 13–15, 1967, in Dayton Ohio. Sponsored by the Ceramics and Branch of the air Force Materials La PDF
Similar international_1 books
Virtual, Augmented and Mixed Reality. Designing and Developing Virtual and Augmented Environments: 6th International Conference, VAMR 2014, Held as Part of HCI International 2014, Heraklion, Crete, Greece, June 22-27, 2014, Proceedings, Part I
The two-volume set LNCS 8525-8526 constitutes the refereed complaints of the sixth overseas convention on digital, Augmented and combined fact, VAMR 2014, held as a part of the sixteenth foreign convention on Human-Computer interplay, HCI 2014, in Heraklion, Crete, Greece, in June 2014, together with thirteen different thematically comparable meetings.
This booklet is a complete evaluate of a number of nationality in foreign legislations, and includes a survey of present kingdom perform protecting over seventy five nations. It examines the subject in mild of the historic remedy of a number of nationality by way of States, overseas our bodies and commentators, starting up the final tendencies in foreign legislations and kinfolk that experience stimulated nationality.
Interactive clever structures are one of the most vital multi-disciplinary study and improvement domain names of man-made intelligence, human–computer interplay, laptop studying and new Internet-based applied sciences. for that reason, those structures include quite a lot of program components comparable to self sufficient structures, specialist structures, cellular platforms, recommender platforms, knowledge-based and semantic web-based platforms, digital communique environments, and choice aid platforms, to call a number of.
- Advances in Cryptology – EUROCRYPT 2010: 29th Annual International Conference on the Theory and Applications of Cryptographic Techniques, French Riviera, May 30 – June 3, 2010. Proceedings
- Nano-scale and amourphous materials : selected, peer reviewed papers from the IUMRS-ICA 2010, 11th IUMRS International Conference in Asia, September 25-28, 2010, Qingdao, China
- Advances in Swarm Intelligence: 5th International Conference, ICSI 2014, Hefei, China, October 17-20, 2014, Proceedings, Part II (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Tests and Proofs: 9th International Conference, TAP 2015, Held as Part of STAF 2015, L’Aquila, Italy, July 22-24, 2015. Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Proceedings of the International Conference on Signal, Networks, Computing, and Systems: ICSNCS 2016, Volume 1 (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering)
- Proceedings of the 6th International Asia Conference on Industrial Engineering and Management Innovation: Innovation and Practice of Industrial Engineering and Management (volume 2)
Additional resources for Anisotropy in Single-Crystal Refractory Compounds: Proceedings of an International Symposium on Anisotropy in Single-Crystal Refractory Compounds, held on June 13–15, 1967, in Dayton Ohio. Sponsored by the Ceramics and Branch of the air Force Materials La
W: ~_ ~L • 't ~~.... _ : .. \4 3 w/o / B-2 0 Fig. 7. Ta distribution, single crystal MozC, C-8 (CS), edge. _V V. ...... • ;; 60 __ 7Q~ _ _ _ _ 50 _. __ . < :...... - _ _ - _ . I ,! __ 2 _____ ~. l _ _ _ _ _ _ . -/ hU <&r
The solubility of carbon in MeB 2 phases is negligible; this is consistent with the general observation that carbon does not form close contacts with nonmetal atoms in the phases under discussion. One expects ~ fortiori that carbon does not dissolve to a significant extent in the boron-rich phases described in the previous section. Boron, on the other hand, can replace a fraction of the carbon atoms in the refractory MeC carbides, although the octahedral environment of the non-metal atoms in MeC is not exhibited by borides (the earlier reported NaCl-type phases TiB, ZrB and HfB do not exist).
A chemical analysis of the excited area is afforded by analysis of the characteristic x-ray lines by means of a single crystal x-ray spectrometer. The original development of the electron microprobe allowed the analysis of all elements from Na to U in the periodic table. In the last year or two this analytical range has been extended to include the light elements B, C, N, 0, F and Ne. Analysis of the light elements is an extremely important additional capability of the microprobe and it would be well to review briefly the analytical components required.